Saturday 22 October 2011

Ng dahil kay Google...

wrong spelling pa ang speech. hoho. :P
The moment I received this message from Jabin after I asked how was their last day of regular classes, my heartbeat went running away. Just imagine how surprised I was knowing what something big happened. Something big which I missed though I don't want to.

I was surprised yet confused that time 'cause Jabin said that Miss said that I have the "best" portfolio when I haven't made anything yet. (Just being honest. Sorry Miss for this!) I said, maybe she have read my blog about her, but I was even wondering 'cause I don't even link the blog to her. I was full of question marks around my head that time.

The next day, Daryl pm-ed me telling me CLEARLY of what really happened.
I know this is a personal message, but I just want to show how I knew it clearly. :)
Too much spoiler. The book I received from Miss X is called "All I Really Need To Know I Learned It In Kindergarten" by Robert Fulghum. I suck at reading these kinds of stuffs, but I will do my best to finish this book. It was the whole book of the excerpt she gave us before. She says it's like Bob Ong in English. That's a very nice motivation. haha! :)

From the moment I was told that I was given a book until I received it, until now especially whenever I see this book, I always feel my heart smiling. Especially, knowing that a teacher whom you think is so cool is the one who gave it to you, it just feels different. I told my sister, if I was there last October 6, I could've hugged her! Seriously.

Going back, this is the blog I wrote about her: http://schoolskulskewl.blogspot.com/2011/07/check-kay-miss-x.html
I had no intentions of being "sipsip" when I wrote this. It's just that I want to tell how happy and lucky I was being her student. Words aren't enough to say how much we, IT1B love her.

I was even more flattered when she shared it on facebook. I thought, she, reading the blog is already enough.
Isn't it nice of people knowing facts about you not because they're just curious and it's from eavesdropping, but because they focused on it? I mean, in a way that knowing you is not just something they heard for seconds, but something which they listen at, or put in mind and live with? I don't know if I said it how I wanted it to tell you clearly, but the time I saw the customized cellphone abubut given by miss x, it touched my heart too. Wanna know why? Here:
"Calling me "neds" makes me happy because by doing that, I know you're comfortable with my presence. You smile, I smile. :)" ----This is what's written on my About me here on my blogs. +1 ang love ko kay Miss X when I saw this. I was like "Aww, she called me neds. :) ♥". Even the letter she wrote in the book, she wrote there "neds" too. 

I was trembling while reading the letter written by Miss X in the book after Leah handed it to me last October 8. It was the first time I received something which is so special to a person. Like I was just reading an e-book about a kid being given books by his English teacher, and now, it happened to me too.

I can say that my 1st Sem in De La Salle Lipa is so worth it. I never thought it'll be this special. Thanks to the people who made it possible and those who became part of it. Thank You!

Always Remember: We are all born to do great things!

xoxo:
neds ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment