Sunday 31 July 2011

Check Kay Miss X

The time she entered our classroom last June 16, 2011, I got full of questions in my head. Where is Sir Andi? Where is Sir Andi? What about the assignment Sir Andi gave us last tuesday? Why do we have to have a new Comski teacher after a day? I don't know. Maybe because from the first meeting we had with Sir Andi, I already enjoyed it and I didn't found it boring. When she entered our room, the atmosphere seemed different. Plus, there is another "teacher-to-be" (I guess) who landed in our class who is to be evaluated for some time of our 1 hour and 30 minutes class. I sooo can't understand what he was talking about that day. Oh! It's about paraphrasing. The activity our new teacher gave us saved us from sinking to the sea of boredom.

Her name is Miss Xanadu Justiniani, but she prefered to be called "Miss X". Pretty cool. :)

Some may say that first impressions last, some may say the vice versa of that depending on the situation they experience. After 1 1/2 months of her presence, I just find her so cool. She's a already a mom, but I can't see her totally like one. I mean, not the bad kind who's not caring one, but the way she acts in front of the class makes us comfortable with her and with the subject. She's lovable and caring in her own way. Trust me! ;)

My first impression of her is she's a strict teacher! That JRF303 is gonna be like a refrigerator from 3:55 to 5:25. I was wrong. Us students, hates boredom, and so does she. So every meeting, she has different "pakulo", and activities, which on the other hand is also educational.

My highschool classmates say that their Comski is boring. Like there is the same activity every meeting. Thinking that I have the right to brag, we experience our Comski1 the other way around. Miss X + my naughty and funny classmates(boys) + Audience/Laugh-ers (girls) = So much fun!

One time, she brought her camera at school and we had our Comski1 class picture (sort of). Too bad we're not complete. Wait, did I told you that her camera is a DSLR? Alright, I just told you. Haha! And she also brought her Octopus Tripod. It's so cute, 'cause it's so funky, it's kind of luminous green and the joints are somewhat big, bigger than a jackstone ball (I guess?). Some of my classmates never thought it was a tripod. See how cool it is?

She shouts at us, she complains about our attitude and more, kulang nalang, mag-wave sya ng white flag, but as I've told you, she's sweet and caring in her own way. She may do those things to us, to some of us, but there is a reason behind those things. Like when she told a guy classmate of ours to stand and face the corner of the room, and made two naughty boys to hold hands, she made them do that not for shame, but for them to realize that they have done something wrong. We got touched when she said "Alam nyo ba na kayo ang pinaka-paborito kong klase?", but suddenly, "Yes, sinasabi ko yan sa lahat ng klase ko". Haha! I don't know if she's joking or not, but I know in our hearts, that IT1B loves Miss X. :)

When the bell of dismissal rings, she'll exclaim, "Hay Salamat!" and "GOODBYE AND GET LOST!" We'll just laugh. :))



GOODBYE AND GET LOST!!! =))

1 comment: