Thursday 1 September 2011

Wagas!

I remember my first week in college. I was like a puppy lost in the city with lots of feet walking everywhere, back and forth. A shy pup who just decided to stay away from people and mind her own world. But really wants to make some friends.

Didn't know I'll come to this point of loving college life, and that's because of friends.

As a super duper fresh student that time, I feel like I have a very bad breath, that everytime I'll speak to a classmate, he/she will suddenly collapse. Yes it's so hard to adjust from highschool to college in an instant, but time will help you.

I had this condition to myself to not get too attached to people, because I might get hurt again when they leave. I didn't know why did I ever thought about that on my first freshman days, 'cause it's too augmentative to have that kind of perception and always be the one who don't belong. No man is really an island.

What my auntie said on my first week of school was true. Bano pa kaming lahat sa college, pero kapag may friends ka na, parang ivory, ang sarap ng feeling! 

With the kind of people I am with, and a friend whom I can rely on, and talk about my giddiness, what more can I ask for? With my first impressions and cowardliness, I never thought I could get along with them.

Yesterday, I got so pissed off at Filione time, because of how our professor acted so rudely on us. If I'm a witch, I could curse her. It's a good thing my classmates are there to make you laugh though not intended specifically.

I'm the kind of person who loves to laugh, 'cause laughing feels so infinite. It feels like I'm not being stalked by problems. I feel like everyone is so happy whenever someone cracks a joke and everyone laughs, or just simply laughs on a certain thing everyone can relate, though some don't. haha.

As of now, I'm still thinking of some words to describe how much I love being with them. I mean, they're one of the best people I've met in my life, I can't think of any anymore. Basta I'm happy with them! :)

I'll just add some of my words in my follow up blog about each one of them, so stay tuned! :)

xoxo:
Neds♥

No comments:

Post a Comment