Sunday 11 September 2011

Silhouette

The word "Maranatha" got so overused before September 7 happened.
Honestly, it's a hard job to act as one of the leaders in your class especially when your classmates kinda don't take it seriously. But it's a very fun event in my life because it made the class become closer. Or maybe just some people, but it's nice to see that.


Only in IT1B, where I experienced practices turning out to be swimming time in the rain, hours of lateness but ending so early, some dances, while most sits, still confused at the last minute practice where would the venue be, never had a complete attendance, more laughs, and so much more.


Usually, the day before "The Big Day", general practices are happening. In our class, it never happened. Even the minute before we entered Sentrum. I just told Leah, I salute our class. Super! Hey I mean it in a good way. I know everyone got pissed off, though some just don't show it, even me, I did, but I know it won't help. Being optimistic will be the best way out of stress. And laughing might took it away too, I guess?




Our class performed 7th, and get so pressured everytime our eyes see a wonderful presentation. I was looking at the faces of my classmates, and almost all of them (including me) were all like wanting to cry. :P Not really, just kind of worried. While some just relaxes. I heard the class beside our class waiting for something wrong to happen to their opponents for minus points' sake! Aw.


Dance Floor
The Miss FAP Candidate from G1A (Nursing Student)




Oh, I just remembered. I love the part while we're watching and Mark asked what's the first part of "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" and he, Jabin and I sang the song. hihi. I love the voicing. I wish we could make a cover. :P


a dove left by a random class who performed.
aww, poor birdie
I'm pretty sure our class got noticed due to our performance. People say, all other classes were in senti mode, then when we went down the dance floor, kaboom! "What the heck happened?" I was saying that we were assigned in the production number. haha! We were supposed to do an interpretative dance.


Every presentation had an intro, wherein someone or more will speak and say the class' reflection. When Mish and Dianara spoke, while we were standing behind them, I got goosebumps. Just that time. I felt cold thinking "Ohmygosh, this is it". The best feeling was the part where we made a circle having kind of a big group hug and swinging left and right we were all smiling inside. It just feels so nice, that you finally felt the unity, and the fun while performing. Too bad, the party popper which I bought didn't worked. It wasn't able to be used, because of our innocence on using it. Haha! Dake, Ethel and I never thought we still have to take the sticker off. LOL.


Superb for Mark, Tricia, Jorene, and Jeufren's extravagant voices! *thumbs up!*




Like what I have said on tumblr, the part that I love the most was the closing prayer wherein every participant held a lighted candle with the lights closed inside the sentrum. I felt the Lasallian spirit! (though the wall fan and Mark kept on killing my fire!)


May nagmumultong kandila sa likod o.
LOL jk. That was Mark's
Class Mayors
Jorene's Solar Hands. HAHA.:P
This was last Sept. 8, the Maranatha Finals.
We weren't one of these people, but sure the scenario I was telling you
looks exactly like this. :)
Credits to kuya/ate André Enginco for this piccie!
As expected, we didn't win, but the fact that Miss Grace smiled at us when we met her, saying at least, we did our best, it just feels good. Aww. ♥
Panel of Judges with some of the Guests
The event ended at 8:30 pm. Headed to Mcdo for Dinner with Ella and Jabin. Some others came along after. Got home super late, and it was my first time. It's a good thing I still got a ride home. Thank you God for guiding me home safe!

---lots of love, Neds

No comments:

Post a Comment