Thursday 4 August 2011

Frustration to Desperation

The summer before I enter college, I was already having plans of what I'm gonna do aside from studying. lol. One was, I told my mom I'm gonna try out for soccer team. I forgot what she said. haha

Since then, I've been thinking on how I could join that sport. The sport I love and used to play. I just do not know whom to approach. It's hard in my part. Then I met my schedule. Super close placement of subjects in my schedule shelf.

But when I was searching for that "girls team sport" at De La Salle Lipa's website , No Girls Team stated, only guys. So I did not find out more if there really is.


I asked a good friend of mine who's having personal problems, and who was with me that afternoon if she wanted to be with the nature for a while and breathe the fresh air inside the oval. She said yes, but there are a lot of people inside, training and playing. How could she relax? Instead, we went inside the chapel, which is beside the oval and then she just prayed. While she was kneeling and was talking to 'bro', I stood up and watched some people play soccer. While my eyes watch the ball roll, feet running, goal keepers guarding their team's base, I got frustrated. I missed playing that sport. I missed how the grass smells like, I miss how the mud and dirt marries my shoes and socks sometimes my clothes, I miss the feeling of being a kid again for some time, I miss sweating because of having fun with something I love to do, I miss my bestfriend, I miss playing with my BCAS co-soccer players, I miss the feeling of being infinite.


When I logged on to facebook, I messaged kuya Kenneth Paul Patajo, who is a goalie of the College Men's Soccer Team if there is a Women's team for College. When I read his reply, I screamed and almost not breathe for a minute. (eeep!) Seriously. I was so happy to know (after a long time) that the team where I wanted to be part of exists in my new school. He gave me contact numbers to ask for more informations. I texted ate Rio. She said, "Bakit ngayon mo lang naisipan mag-football? Dapat dati pa. hihi". But I was so worried about my class schedule. Besides, I want to be a trainee and also attend my PE class. She said that trainings are everyday. There is every morning, 6:30-10:00am, and I just do not know for the afternoon.


As of now, I'm still thinking if I would do the try-outs. That is, if I could meet and accomplish my duties and balance it with my responsibilities. But I really really wish I could! I just don't want to be an irregular student 'cause I know I'll miss a lot----of fun with my IT1B classmates. hihi! :>


I'm not a very avid fan of the sport. I mean, I don't care much on the famous players, and some of their games. Sometimes, I watch, yes, seldom, but all I wanted is to be good at it and know a lot about it, and kick the ball like football mad, in that time, I might just meet the best players they're talking about.Lol. kidding! :) AJA!
First Day of Training in highschool with my bestfriend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment