Tuesday 6 August 2013

Psyched

It's just the middle of summer yet I'm here feeling excited every day about the incoming school year. I can't help it, but man, who can blame me? I've stopped going to school for like 2 years now due to migration and language and stuffs. Right now. I feel like a little kid so excited to use her newly bought pencils and crayons and notebooks and bags and some other new stuffs to school, except that I don't have any of those new stuffs I need yet.
I just had to have a picture on how happy I was to see my name on the list.
Regarding on my previous post about wishing that I would be accepted, this blog post proves that I did! It just feels crazy. It feels like 1st day of college all over again. I'm going to a new school, I'm gonna have new classmates and new teachers yet I'm gonna be on a different course plus with a different language I don't usually use unless needed. I even had my hair cut so short 'till my shoulders as my pledge. I know zero about anyone in the room, it's a good thing too that I have a cousin and a couple of friends next door, on the other course, studying Business Administration on their 2nd year of Grado Medio. Shoutout to Nice, Benok and Kuya Roi.

2 years may sound so quick for studying for a profession. I kinda think it is too, so I have this mental note of planning to enter the university after this 2 year course, that is, if I may say is, if I could. Just wish me luck and all the superpowers I need.

Last July 8, when they released the requirement form, we had a bit of gathering wherein the professor showed us a video from the movie Oliver!, a 1968 musical movie which was directed by Carol Reed from Charles Dickens' book Oliver Twist. That was after letting us in the classroom. Told us to "consider yourself at home" and showed the video. It was fun to watch. I got more excited when he told us that we're gonna make stuffs like those. He even showed us a clip of Dancing Queen video from the movie Mamma Mia.



Since then, I've been realizing the videos/movies I would be making and wouldn't it be nice if people would watch it, right? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment